BOUTIQUE PORTRAITS FOR KIDS EVENT
A Perfect Way to Preserve Your Child's Now
The Boutique Portraits for Kids Event is back for 2018! Book your session for your kids to be captured naturally and honestly
Two dates, two locations, please reserve one spot per child. One form is required per family.
- Friday, March 2 from 9 am -1 pm
- 5 minute session per child
- One child per spot. For best results, this event is for children ages three to 18, exceptions can be made for children turning three years of age soon
- 3 full resolution digital files (photographer's choice) delivered via gallery download in both color and black & white copies within four weeks of the event
- SR 275 per child: inclusive of session and three full resolution edited digital files
*FULL PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING. Full session details, including the event location are provided upon receipt of payment.
Reserve Your Spot:
Please complete the below booking form. Reservations will be confirmed in the order they are received.
- Please try to avoid shirts with large logos/distracting prints, sleeveless tops and neon colors.
- Due to the specific setup for this style of portrait, sessions are for individual portraits only. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for sibling portraits. Thank you for your understanding.
- In the event of extreme wind/rain, the event will be moved to the following day (April 22) and your scheduled time will remain the same.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your reserved time to check in. Parents will be asked to remain away from the photography setup location to achieve an authentic interaction for better image results.
- There is a fixed location and setup for this event.
- If your child(ren) have a cut/scrape or other marking on the day of their portrait session that you would like to have retouched in your images, please mention it when signing in.
- Artistic boutique portraits will be captured using natural light, a black backdrop and candid expressions.
- There are no refunds and retakes.
- Check out more of the Boutique School Portraits portfolio here.