THE BOUTIQUE PORTRAITS FOR KIDS EVENT
2018 - Boutique Portraits2
The Perfect Way to Preserve Your Child's Now
The Boutique Portraits for Kids Event is back for 2018!
DHAHRAN - Friday, March 9 (9 am-1 pm) **Only three spots left: 12:45, 12:50 and 12:55 pm.**
Five minute session per child
One child per spot. This event is for children ages three to 18, with exceptions made for children turning three years of age soon
Three full resolution digital files (photographer's choice) delivered via gallery download in both color and black & white copies within four weeks of the event
SR 250 per child: inclusive of session and three full resolution edited digital files
*FULL PAYMENT FOR ALL REGISTRANTS IS DUE AT TIME OF BOOKING. Full session details, including the event location are provided upon receipt of payment.
Reserve Your Spot:
Please complete the below booking form (one form per family). Reservations will be confirmed in the order they are received. For families scheduling more than one child: every effort will be made to schedule your childrens' sessions back-to-back.
Due to the specific setup for this style of portrait, sessions are for individual portraits only. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for sibling portraits. Thank you for your understanding.
In the event of extreme wind/rain, the event will be moved to the following day and your scheduled time will remain the same.
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your reserved time to check in. Parents will be asked to remain away from the photography setup location to achieve an authentic interaction for best image results.
There is a fixed location and setup for this event.
If your child(ren) have a cut/scrape or other marking on the day of their portrait session that you would like to have retouched in your images, please mention it when signing in.
Please bring a comb or brush for quick touchups prior to your child's scheduled session.
Getting Ready Tips will be shared with your booking confirmation email
Artistic boutique portraits will be captured using natural light, a black backdrop and candid expressions.
There are no refunds and no retakes.
Check out more of the Boutique Portraits for Kids portfolio here.
- ECP agrees to deliver defined number of images noted in the session package within 4 weeks of appointment date.
- Client accepts responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs upon delivery of their final images.
- Client understands the session fee is non-refundable.
- Client understands that Portrait Session includes a Print Release for unlimited personal printing at Client's discretion. Client understands that said images cannot be sold, altered or re-processed in any way.
- ECP agrees to only make reproductions for the Client or the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the photographer’s studio.
- Client understands that ECP is not responsible for any prints that are not ordered directly from photographer.